Winnie the Pooh Cake

I am so tired after standing all day making this wonderful Winnie the Pooh cake requested by one of my cousins.  I need to buy myself some better shoes for standing long period of times.  Well, here are some pictures I took while creating this cake.  It's not the best in the world but for an amateur it isn't so bad.  I'm proud of it.





Since I don't have the cake pan mold I had to be creative and copy the image off my laptop. To top it off my printer doesn't work. I had to do several attempts to get the right size.
The correct sized Pooh face to fit the cake.

Then I traced the image to some card stock paper so it can be more stabled.
Just a regular Yellow cake
Flipped the cake so I can use the flatter surface.

The cut-out

My handy dandy tools and colors. =)


Winnie the Pooh! 
Made my own stabilized whipped icing
and used Wilton's Sparkle Gel in black for 
the eyes, nose, mouth and neck lining. 

Comments

  1. GOOD JOB! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabana.. It didn't take that long. Just waiting for the cake to cool was probably the longest. After piping all the stars, I swear I got carpal tunnel on my right hand. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u . is quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Promotion and B-day Cake

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake