I would like to share something with you....

I would like to share yesterday's Bing homepage image.  Their Labor Day image to salute all of the hard workers in America was breathtaking to me.  I just felt like wow this image is so beautiful.  I just feel like I could never do whatever it was the man in the picture was doing, just because it looks so high.  Eeek, lol. Every Bing homepage picture is amazing.

I would also like to share with you that I am now a member of the Bing Advocacy Program.  We just work in letting the people that work for Bing know what is going on, and how they can make Bing better.  Am I getting paid? No. It is a learning experience and tomorrow we will have our first virtual meeting.  I can't wait!  If you would like to join, all you need to do is go to Bing Advocacy Program website, go to the bottom of the page where it says "First time here?" and take a short survey.  Then you will be contacted to see if you're in.

Comments

  1. Wow that's one brave man! It's actually a really beautiful photo if you think about it.

    I'm stopping by a couple of SoCal blogs to let you know that I'm currently giving away 2 tickets to the IE Food Truck & Brew Fest in Ontario (10/9). Giveaway ends next week so check it out if you're interested: http://bit.ly/nraJVR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake