Bing and the CW

This evening, as I was studying for my Anthropology class, my dad comes into my room and says, "Julie, look what you got".  I turn around and it's this huge cardboard box.  I immediately got up and went to open it.  I remembered that about a week ago the Bing Advocacy Program manager, Tanya, sent me an e-mail asking me if my address was correct in the database because she wanted to send me something.  I automatically thought of her and that e-mail. My husband assumed I ordered something online, and he was like, "what did you order this time?".  I told him nothing and that I was totally being honest. haha.

So I opened the box and in it were a lot of little goodies from the CW fall premieres, like Nikita, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, 90210, and Hart & Dixie.  Bing does a lot of promotions and this was one of them. I am very thankful for all these things and I would love to thank Tanya for being an amazing person! =)

Mini Water gun

This lip balm smells so delicious.  I just want to eat it.




Coasters


T-shirt


This is the envelope in which the tattoo (shown below) came in.

Tattoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake