Promotion and B-day Cake

So this past week my niece had her Kindergarten promotion and had requested for me to make her a Hello Kitty cake.  I searched the web for a Hello Kitty with a graduation cap and I found a perfect picture, (I will post picture below so you can get an idea of what I was trying to do).  Since it wasn't going to be for a party or anything like that I decided to make her a small one for her, her little sister, and brother.  The cake came out cute but it wasn't the best. 



This is where I got the idea from.


Thought I was finished here, then I realized I forgot all about the whiskers.  I didn't have gray paste to outline the cap so that's why it looks like a big blob of black gel.



With the uneven whiskers


And here she is, the little Kindergarten graduate.  =)

The other cake was for my little Brother's bday party.  He didn't give me an idea of what to make, and I love ideas because it makes it easier for me.  One of my cousins and my mom were around me when I was trying to figure out what to do, so they gave me their ideas and ended up with a Fourth of July type of cake, lol.  He still liked it though.

Handwriting was made by my cousin Paula.  I asked if if she had  good cursive, she said yes, turns out that it's as bad as my cursive.. lol

The stars were my moms idea.

Comments

  1. Mr.Kiran Chitanvis (Proprietor of Living Area) has over 20 years of real estate experience servicing buyers and sellers in the Mumbai-Pune region. He is known in the area as the premier Realtor for those who demand the best, personalized service throughout the transaction. Mr. Chitnavis prides himself on his relationships with his clients and gets most of his business from referrals and recommendations.

    Real Estate Broker Pune | Real Estate Brokers in Hinjewadi Pune

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake