Halloween Cake Pops

I'm a little late on posting this for Halloween, considering that it has only been an hour and 30 minutes since Halloween ended. I would've posted sooner but felt a little lazy to do so.  Haha. This past Saturday, my husband and I were invited to a Halloween party at a friends house. I decided to make cake pops and attach a label to them with the name I plan on naming my company, JuJu's Treats, and with the Facebook address so that they can go on it and "Like" the page. 
At first I thought of selling them, but when it came to actually selling them I felt embarrassed and saw that people didn't want to buy them, so I just gave them away. Later on that night, I told my husband that it was a bad idea taking the pops to that party because the people there were all young people in their early 20's and all they had in their mind was alcohol and munchies.  There was no way they were even going to notice the tag on them.  Sadly, I didn't get any new "Likes" on the facebook page. I should have saved them for the kids or parents walking down the street asking for candy on Halloween.  It would've been up to the parents to say if it was safe or not to eat the pops, but at least I would've had it in mind that they did see the tag.







 Happy Halloween 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake