Gratitude

I know all my life I haven't been really grateful of what I have or what life has offered me. Lately, I've been looking at this very closely and realized that there are a lot of things that I am grateful for.


​Here is a list of things that I am grateful for:

• ​My parents, for bringing me into this world and loving me.
•​My husband, everything about him and especially for being really supportive
• ​My sister's & brothers
•​ for being alive
• ​for god
• ​my body & health
•​ for my mother-in-law, even though at times its hard to be around her, I'm still grateful for her bringing my husband into this world and raising an amazing person and for all she has done for us through the tough times.
• ​this planet called earth
• ​the moon and the stars because they make me feel relaxed and looking up at them make me realize that anything is possible.
• ​for this bed that i can sleep on at nights
• ​for having a roof over my head
• ​for my mini fan that cools me down on hot summer days and nights.
• ​for my Urban Decay eye shadows
• ​for the little things in life
• ​I'm grateful for everything and everyone in my life.

​The list can go on and on,  but I think these are maybe the most important ones. Whether its family, yourself, god, nature, material things or just about anything, you should be grateful for  what you have because in reality not a lot of people have either most, half, or anything of what most of us have and only wish they could or are not around anymore. And with just a single blink of an eye, everything can be gone, just like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake