Baby names.....

Wow! Two blogs in one night.  I need to post it out while it's still fresh in my mind.

No, I'm not pregnant yet, but I sure wish I was because this is taking way to long.  We're still trying and trying, but nothing yet.  They said making a baby was easy, but for us it hasn't been.  We're always talking about what our baby names would be and my husband says he has first pick on the boys name,
and always says this soccer players name from A.C. Milan, Zlatan Ibrahimović.  Please excuse my language but to me, and to many others, it sounds a little like slut, satan, he the bitch, lol.  
Boy how I dislike this name a lot, and he knows it. lol


So, today (yesterday actually) I told him that I'm going to have my daughters middle names be Kandee and Dulce.  Two of my favorite all time makeup, fashion, and all other things gurus.  He looked at me, and said, "yeah right".  Haha it's better than what he came up with. 

This is Dulce Candy and you can subscribe to her blog at www.dulcecandy.com

This is Kandee Johnson and you can subscribe to her blogs at www.kandeej.com/ and kandeelandkandeeland.blogspot.com/

This concludes my blog posts for tonight.  Hopefully I keep this up because I would so love it to get as many subscribers as possible.  Good night to everyone on this side of the earth, good morning/afternoon to the other side.  =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Promotion and B-day Cake

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake