Fish Market

Yesterday (Saturday, August 27th) I went to San Pedro, CA with a couple of family members and friends to the fish market.  I personally do not like fish and seafood.  I have something against fish and seafood, even though I'm a hypocrite because I like tuna salad, lol.  I can't eat fish or seafood.  It grosses me out when I see it and smell it.  I don't know, it's just me.  Anyway, as everyone else was eating their
seafood, I had a big juicy hamburger.  At least half of it cause it started to give me a stomach ache. Luckily, I wasn't the only one who didn't like seafood. My husbands youngest brother ate a hamburger too and he ate my half as well.  Even though I don't like it, I do love being near the ocean and harbor.  It's so refreshing (except for the smell) and beautiful.



There were a lot of pigeons above the eating area that we had to keep looking up making sure we weren't sitting right below one.  Or else.. well you know


You get to pick out a variety of fish or seafood.



Yummy!!!



The Lobster Claw machine
Poor little things.  :(












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake