One more year for the big 3 - 0.....

Last month (July 27th) was my 29th birthday.  Instead of going out to a club or bar (I don't drink and it was my day so I picked to go to an amusement park instead), I decided to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA.  I had an amazing time.  The weather was perfect because although it was hot, there was a very cool breeze and it felt nice. I ended my birthday eating at Denny's after the park.

haha my husbands face.  On Viper. I love how the background looks.
 

My mom decided to make me a small dinner the following Sunday (31st).  She invited a couple of my close relatives.  For desert I made two cheesecakes and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  I wanted to have a theme going on, but only for the cupcakes because this wasn't a little kids bday party, lol.  I love Mickey Mouse and I always have that I had to do something that represented that.  At Wal-mart I had seen some Mickey Mouse sprinkles and I said that I had to have them, and pretty much this gave me an excuse to buy them.  Then I went to Michael's and bought red cupcake cups, and red with white polka dots cupcake cups to represent Minnie Mouse.  I also decided to make chocolate molds of swirls to represent the ears.  The end results were cute and some of my cousins got the idea.  Here are the end results.  


The blur is because I accidentally dropped my camera on one of the cupcakes and the lens got frosting on it.  I thought I had cleaned it good but as you can see, I didn't.

The mold I used had other designs, so I decided to add them the cupcakes as well.  It made them look a little more professional.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Promotion and B-day Cake

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake