SHERIFF’S 911 COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER I

This past week I received an e-mail for a job I had applied for saying that I was eligible to take the first part of the hiring process for becoming a 911 Communications Officer for the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.  Today, I took that first part which was a 2 part 5 minute each typing test online.  Both test were the same.  Best score is the one they will take.  I'm hoping I did good so I can move on.  If not, I'm hoping that they will let me re-take the test in the future. Anyway, the hiring process is as follows:



(1) Application
(2) Computerized typing exam (Passed!)

(3) Computerized multi-tasking CritiCall exam
(4) Oral Interview
(5) Dispatch Orientation
(6) Extensive Background Investigation; (a) Interview with Investigator, (b) Livescan, (c) Polygraph Examination
(7) Medical Examination
(8) Psychological Examination

  • Then...
    Once hired, you must be able to complete a twenty (20) week intensive hands-on training program, in addition to attending a 120 hour P.O.S.T. Certified Basic Dispatch Academy for P.O.S.T Certification

I'm happy, excited, nervous and scared at the same time. Wish me luck!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I would like to share something with you....

Paul Frank Julius Monkey Cake

Promotion and B-day Cake